Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

As we prepare to head out for turkey, dressing, and all the fixin's I want to leave you with a list of the important things....the things for which I am thankful:


-my faith, family and friends
-my little holy terror who still manages to melt my heart
-my wonderful, WONDERFUL fiance who fits so perfectly in my life...like the last puzzle piece.
-my photography business....that is causing oh so much stress in my life right now....but being such a GREAT blessing in the midst of the madness.
-my health...when you're sick you know just how much you appreciate good health.
-those who have gone before me...paving the way...molding me and playing an important part in shaping my character....leaving behind a legacy. I am forever grateful for the memories.
-gifts and talents....ways of expressing myself and passing on a piece of me to others.

And finally:

-trials. We would never know what victory feels like without a fight.

No comments: