Monday, July 21, 2008

Blah, blah, blog.

Ok...I confess. I haven't been a good and faithful blogger lately. I'm coming to terms with the fact that this is T's last summer before he becomes a "student" and I'm trying to make sure he does lots of fun stuff and gets to PLAY more than anything!

Unfortunately our "fun" turned "funky" on Saturday when a bunch of bees decided to gang up on me while I was cleaning out my flower beds. I was stung...oh...about 20 times. Some of the areas I can't exactly examine properly since they are in such unmentionable areas, but hey....if it hurts, I count it as a bee sting. And if you're reading this and have ever had issues with bee stings, extensive research has proven that BAKING SODA is the best thing for a BEE sting. Just sayin'. While I was swelling and stinging and hurting and trying not to lose my religion...I was also searching Google for remedies. All of which said BAKING SODA mixed with water was the best thing to treat it and to do it immediately. Once again...just sayin'. :)

So now, while my knees, arms, back and bottom are swollen and a nasty red/purple color....I will take advantage of this "rest" time and update my blog and finish up any outstanding photos I have in my "to edit" folder. Fun, fun!!

No comments: