Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A week of firsts.

This week has been a week of firsts for me. First of all, it was the busiest week in the history of The Little Red Chair. I can't complain....this is what I prayed for recently and I'm so glad to see my business growing!! It is becoming more and more evident to me that this is what I was meant to do! I still have a lot to learn, but this is what I love!! And to love what you do is a great feeling!!

Another first: I got to shoot my first maternity session!! The mommy-to-be has asked that the images remain private so you'll have to take my word for it......beautiful photos!! I loved working with her and her family!! I met them last year and I totally wish she lived closer so I could be around to photograph the new little one!! But her parents live here, so I'm sure I'll be seeing more of her!

Today I photographed my first newborn. I have photographed a few "infants", but this was my first newborn at only 3 weeks. Oh. My. Goodness. Talk about precious!! To get to hold babies AND take pictures.....life doesn't get better than this!! I was also able to work with her 2 year old cousin, Devin! He is just adorable! I will post photos of him soon!

So with that....I leave you with two photos of sweet baby Riley! Stayed tuned for more photos from my week of firsts!! I have party photos to show you....senior portraits to reveal....and so much more!



No comments: