Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And he's off....

We got the call yesterday that T could start K4 today. So I had less than 24 hours to get together the things he would need and try to prepare us for the big day.

I had to wake T up this morning....which he did NOT like. He took his precious time eating breakfast and wanted to argue over what he was going to wear. :)

We made it to the school on time and met his teacher. She seems very nice and I think T will benefit from being in her class. But when I got ready to leave, T....the child who normally runs off to new things without ever looking back....he started tearing up and said he didn't want me to leave. He held it together, but it was tough to see. I maintained my composure, assured him I was right down the road and would come if he needed me...then I got outta there. :) We have the option of doing half-days which we may do on Tues/Thu, but for today I want him to try and stay all day.

Here are a few photos I took on the way out the door:




No comments: