Tuesday, January 6, 2009

POTD: Jan 6


Several goals accomplished at once:
POTD: check
Make something out of paper: check
Begin restoring Etsy shop: check
It's a rainy day and the photo session I had scheduled has been postponed until Sunday. So other than some cleaning and some errands...I'm chillin'. I haven't touched my scrapbook supplies in FOREVER. I'm not sure if I lost the mo-jo or if it was because I just didn't have time. But now I have dried glue on my fingers and it feels so good! :)
Instead of making "year" resolutions, I'm making monthly goals. And one of my goals for January is to get my clairbug Etsy store up and running again (the LRC one will come later). This card will be one of the first things I list! I'm so excited to get some new things in my shop and hopefully draw in some new customers!

No comments: