Saturday, December 20, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Once again I have abandoned the blog. :) So sorry! Sometimes...well....life happens.

Since I last posted I have taken probably 5,000 photos. Ok...maybe not literally....I have no idea how many it was. I do know that I have done 14 photo shoots since Thanksgiving. INSANE!! Some were here, but most were on-site sessions. Factor in a couple of sicknesses that went through the house and a couple personal days and boy was it a busy month! I've had to turn down a few people because there just wasn't enough time to do it all....but I still have some fun photos to do Monday and a few more orders to get out! Never a dull moment. :)

But today is a "free" day. G is working, so it's just T and I. T is excited to be out of school for the next couple of weeks and is enjoying all this time he has to PLAY! I'm going to try and wrap our Christmas presents....finish up with Christmas cards so they can go out on Monday...and hopefully get a little cleaning done. And maybe somewhere in there I can sneak on the computer and give you guys a few update posts. No promises....but I'll try. :)

No comments: