Monday, March 30, 2009

Michaela's Birthday Tea Party

I have done lots of fun things as a photographer, but I think this one ranks pretty high!

Michaela celebrated her 4th birthday at the Nicholson House Cafe and Tea Parlor. The Nicholson House is located in the middle of nowhere. Just kidding....it's in Belvidere, NC.....which is near Hertford. If I had to drive there alone I would certainly get lost, but luckily Michaela's mom knew where she was going! :)

The Nicholson House is the neatest place!! Downstairs is a cafe and gift shop....upstairs is just the coolest! They had a special room set up for the girls. First they got to dress up in all kinds of vintage hats, gloves, scarves and jewelry. Then we went to the little tea room where they had a yummy lunch of PB&J, french fries and of course....tea!! The little tables and chairs were too cute!! After lunch the hostess brought up cookies for the girls to decorate!! It was every little girl's dream!! It's definitely one of those birthdays that will be hard to forget!!! And I'm glad I was able to make preserving those memories a little easier by taking a few photos! ENJOY!









































No comments: