Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday, March 15

Wow! What a wet weekend!! It has been raining since Friday! But I'm not complaining...I love the rain!! I love it almost as much as the sunshine. Sometimes I love it more because it forces me to stay inside and get things done. :) This weekend I have been focusing on getting photos edited and cleaning house.
Spring cleaning is in full force! I have washed windows and curtains. I've mopped floors and wiped down cabinets. I've even cleaned those dreaded ceiling fan blades!! The whole house is getting some much-needed attention!!
Photos...good grief I have so many photos to work on!! So many sessions lately and I'm trying to finish up some directory photos for a local church. But here are some of my favorites from a recent session...finally finished these up today!!






No comments: