Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All Work and No Play??

NO WAY!!

Last weekend was a busy weekend in the photo world. Friday I met with a bridal client, Saturday I took pictures at a little guy's first birthday party and Sunday I took directory photos at a church. By 2:00 Sunday I was done with photos and ready for some FUN!!

After G finished up with some computer work the three of us packed up our beach towels and flip flops and went to the river!! The water was so clean and clear and the weather was FABULOUS!!

I have to admit...I barely got my knees wet. As soon as I started to walk out in the river, jumping mullet started popping out of the water RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Ok...I had had enough so I claimed a beach towel and planted myself for the rest of the afternoon while T and G had a blast! What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!! :)










No comments: