Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Madison's 5th Birthday

Two weeks ago I took pictures at Madison's 5th birthday party. I knew it was going to be a tea party, but I had no idea how much fun we would have!!

Madison's mom called in these two ladies who have a shop in Suffolk, VA and do these birthday parties. They brought all the stuff needed for this super-girly day!!

The table was set with the cutest tea set....an impressive food set-up....and the prettiest little tablecloth ever! But before the girls started into the "tea" part of the party....they got to have their nails painted, their makeup done and then we did a little photo shoot with them individually! And finally...one of the ladies read the girls a little story about Madison's tea party!

The "tea" was actually unsweetened Kool-Aid and the ladies dropped a sugar cube into each cup so the girls could stir it in. Then they ate sandwiches...fruit....muffins....TWIZZLERS!!! Great stuff!!

It was a super-fun day and I'm so glad I was able to be there! If you want more info on the ladies from Suffolk, please feel free to e-mail me and I will get the information to you!!

























































1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh wow - I would have loved a party like that, and you did a wonderful job capturing all the fun.