Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Duncan-Buffaloe Wedding (in B&W)


Word of mouth travels fast. Since I'm just starting out that has been my only form of advertisement in town. Most people are surprised to find out I am a photographer and some still don't know this is what I do. But I was so glad when G came home from work one day and said that his co-workers daughter was getting married and needed a photographer!


C and K are so fun and their wedding was just as awesome as they are! Yes, everyone knew what we were there for, but C and K made sure this wedding was about the THREE of them instead of just the TWO of them. They invited God to their wedding and it was so evident that He was there. So amazing!!


Hope you enjoy these B&W images from their wedding. I have some favorites in color that I may share later. :)

No comments: