Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer is here!!


Yesterday was OFFICIALLY the first day of summer! Of course, for us...summer began a month ago! T has been out of school since May 21 and we have already been on our vacation to the beach. Now it's time to get back to work!!!


I try not to book as many appointments in the summer because I want to have more time to spend with T while he is home. With that said, I still have a busy schedule ahead!!


Saturday I spent the afternoon taking photos at a birthday party on the river. This seems to be the new trend. I am often hired to take photos during the party so the family can relax and enjoy the day without having to worry with a camera. The mom of the birthday girl this weekend came up to me and said, "Hiring you for this party was the smartest thing I did!" To top it off...I really enjoy these parties!!! You don't have to work for good smiles, because everyone is having a great time and they just come naturally! Yes, I was VERY hot and tired at the end of the day, but it was SO much fun!!


Planning a party? Send me an e-mail or give me a call!!! Pricing starts at only $25!!!

No comments: