Monday, October 27, 2008

Arrive. Unpack. Prepare.

We pulled into the driveway, followed by my parents who also had my grandma with them. T was riding with G's parents so we had a few hours to unpack before he would arrive. My original PLAN was to check-in at 4:00, assign rooms and then my mom and I would do a grocery run. However, I didn't realize how long it would take to unpack and before we knew it it was getting late and we still hadn't been to the grocery store.

By 9:00 PM everyone who was staying that night had arrived. G went with his mom and dad to the grocery store...carrying my list of about 100 items. :) My mom and I spent most of the night unpacking and making food for the reception.

T was in heaven with all of his cousins....all 5 of them. Here are a few photos from our first night together.








No comments: