Friday, October 3, 2008

LRC Goes to the Country

A few months ago I got a call to do a "very simple, very country wedding". The bride (Julie) said it would be a very laid-back wedding at their home with just a few family and friends. As I crossed the state line into Virginia the road I was on basically turned into a one-lane road with no yellow or white lines. I wasn't real sure where I was going, but the ride was very scentic and pretty. I had no trouble finding their home and was amazed at how much work JW (the groom) and Julie had put into their landscaping.

I had a lot of fun at JW and Julie's wedding. They were so friendly and easy going. I never felt under pressure or stressed...I was just relaxed and comfortable! Julie's girls were so fun and we all just had a wonderful time!
































No comments: