Monday, October 27, 2008

When nothing else matters....

I think there comes a point at every couple's wedding when you reach the point where nothing else matters but making it down that aisle. Everything that can be done is done and everything that isn't done will have to be omitted.

The septic issue and the delayed shower were minor. Not having a beach wedding and having to set up in the living room of the house was the last thing on my mind. When people started coming to my room telling me that there was smoke in the kitchen and the fire alarm was going off...I didn't flinch. I think I growled a little when my uncle started playing with our MP3 player that was set to play for the wedding and when we were ready to walk out and G's parents informed me that G's brother-in-law was still in the shower....but deep down I really didn't care. I would have gladly walked down with no music and I really didn't care who was there and who wasn't. All I wanted to do at that point was marry G.

Here are a few photos I took before the photographer arrived. You'll have to wait and see the ceremony photos she took. :)








No comments: