Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Cutest Of Them All.

Can't share photos of a cute kid without sharing photos of the cutest kid. :) These were from last weekend. I really wanted to take more, but T had other ideas. :)

This weekend is a lazy weekend. Trying to take it easy before things get too crazy! In my mind it makes perfect sense for T to be in school all week and then come home for the weekend ready to play with his toys...something he doesn't get to do much of during the week. Once again, T has other ideas. :) Keeps me on my toes....literally.

I have officially started Christmas shopping. I bought a few things during the year for T, but I'm trying to get most things now. Once again...before things get too crazy! I don't like to start too late because I really like to think about what the person would want instead of grabbing the first thing I see (or the last thing on the shelf Christmas Eve). So the "most wonderful time of the year" officially starts......now! :)





No comments: