Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Perspective.



Some days I have to scrap layouts like this just to keep things in perspective. When you see me do lovey-dovey layouts...it's usually because every ounce of patience I have will quickly slip away if I don't stop and focus on the positive.

So the positives for today: I got a shower before 7AM. The church directory I've been working on was dropped off at the printers yesterday. I am caught up on photo editing and almost caught up on orders. I got the bathrooms cleaned and the laundry done (don't ask about the kitchen). I am going to shut down the computer tonight and READ! Trent read his first BOB book today (these are beginner reading books!!). We made it through Wal-Mart without a meltdown or excessive begging. I cooked lunch. We don't have much food in the fridge, but unlike many people in the world...we aren't starving. My house is too small and too old....but it's a house and it's mine. Although he has been a terror today, Trent had a VERY good day yesterday which shows me that he CAN be good!!! And he's healthy. And strong. And often very funny. And he's mine, too! :) It's all about perspective.

No comments: