Friday, April 4, 2008

Wii have fun!

Today was a fun family day! G was off and we didn't have any plans. He realized that he had a set of keys from work in his coat pocket, so we decided to all ride with him to take them back. It was cool....Trent got a chance to see where G works. He couldn't go in the plant, but he did see a train, several tractor-trailer trucks and he saw G wearing a hard hat (I think that was the highlight of his day).

Since we were so close, we decided to ride to Franklin, VA....just for kicks. We thought we would take Trent bowling, but the bowling alley was closed. Trent literally broke down and cried....until we took him to Wal-Mart. It's sad when the best way to describe Heaven to your child is to tell them that it's a million times better than Wal-Mart. So very sad! :)

Luckily the toy of choice today was only $1.97:

They came with tanks....or as Trent calls them: "cranks". That sealed the deal on this toy.

We came home and broke out the Wii. That thing will give you a work out. And Trent beat me at tennis. Apparently you have to be hyperactive and move a lot to succeed at Wii Sports. :)He did let me and G have a turn every now and then. He just sat in the corner and picked his nose. EWWWW!!
Yes that is a booger between his fingers. And yes I told him that was disgusting and made him go wash his hands. But only AFTER I took a picture! I AM a photographer. It's my job to catch those "one of a kind" moments. :)

Fun day! LOVE fun days! However, fun days all come to an end. Now it's getting late and Trent is hyped up and doesn't want to sleep. G is playing Guitar Hero so I get Trent-duty. Oh joy! Good thing I had a Mountain Dew earlier! Tomorrow is a big day....I'm doing a bridal portrait photo shoot so I have GOT to get my sleep! I'm a procrastinator and did not pack my car tonight. I'll regret that in the morning! Good night, all!

No comments: