Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Goin' to the Chapel: Part Five

It's the moment we've all been waiting for. The ceremony.

I was so stinkin' excited about shooting this wedding. Heather and Jeff didn't want me to miss a thing and said it would be great for me to be up front with them during the ceremony. I tried to remain out of sight as much as possible, but being that close was INTENSE! Heather got a little choked up....that stuff always gets me. But then Jeff started telling her how beautiful she was and just whispering to her and all was well with the world. It was wonderful. Simply wonderful.

















1 comment:

Heather said...

Clair,
These pictures are beautiful and I know all the others will be too. Thank you so much for working with us and taking such wonderful pictures. We truely appreciate it. We couldn't have had a better photographer. We can't wait to see all the pictures in person. Thank you again!