Monday, June 30, 2008

We Interrupt This Program...


I know several of you are waiting anxiously for more of the Matthews' wedding story...or waiting on photo orders....or needing me to return your call. Truth is....I took a few days off from everything. You see, G's brother reported to The United States Military Academy (West Point) this morning. We have spent the last few days with him...hanging out, cooking his favorite foods, and crying our eyes out. We know that this is a great and wonderful opportunity, but it's still hard to see him go. We are making plans to visit him in August and are counting down the days! Once I get caught up on photo stuff I'll show you how we're entertaining ourselves while he is gone. :) Until then....GO ARMY!!! :) And now I will get back to work.....

No comments: