Sunday, June 15, 2008

No pictures.

No pictures today. The camera is dead. And I do mean DEAD. I've tried everything to fix it, but to no avail.

The scary part is that I have to shoot a wedding Saturday....and have to do photos for the rehearsal Friday night. I've needed a back-up camera all along and now I'm paying for it...literally.

My camera has been by my side almost daily since the spring of '05. I have taken over 20,000 photos with it. Sounds unreal, doesn't it?!?

It is possible that the camera can be fixed, but most of you know that I live too far from a camera shop to have anything done by Friday.

So I have about 24 hours to find a camera and have it shipped overnight in order to have it by the weekend. Wish me luck! Pray for sales! :)

2 comments:

S, E, or O said...

Oh man! That's a tough one! Why do things like this happen? Sounds like you got good use out of it, though!

As things would go with us, we got hit again today. We got into the van to go to church and we noticed it was missing (guess that's the word). Fred thinks the spark plugs need changing since we now have almost 65K miles on it and they were suppose to have been changed at 60K. Still...... argh!

Hope you find a good camera for a decent price...and fast shipping!

janet said...

How did the shoot go...what camera did you get? I'm considering selling ALL my cameras and getting a new one before I have to do a wedding in August....

How are you?