Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Goin' to the Chapel: Part Four

Since I'm still working on editing the ceremony photos, I'll show you something special: the details.

Heather's family is one to be admired (I'd talk more about Jeff's family, but I really don't know them. No offense to them, of course...they all seem like lovely people. ). But what I know about Heather's family is that they know how to take what they have and make something totally remarkable out of it. Her mom is responsible for almost (if not all) of the wedding decorations and flowers! She told me that she has been working on them for the last six months!! Incredible!!


You'll also notice that the REAL RINGS are on the ring bearer's pillow!! I haven't seen that happen in a LONG time!!! I thought it was very impressive...and very brave. :) But I will say that the rings made it safely to the bride and groom...and you'll hear more about that later.


So here are....the details.












Sometimes this is the only way I can get in a photo. :)



No comments: