Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cute.

Four years ago I thought boy clothes were boring. I had a newborn baby boy and when I looked at big boy clothes I thought they were just yucky and plain. But now I have a big boy and I LOVE boy clothes! I think I love them more than girl clothes! Today was a good mail day. A couple of my favorite children's clothing stores were having sales last week and Trent needed new clothes. SO many cute things with beach logos and fun cargo shorts!! And these shoes!! I do love me some kid shoes. I think Trent has more shoes than I do. Cute. Cute. Cute.

2 comments:

S, E, or O said...

Ooohhhhhh....


Maybe one day hand me downs for Samuel?

Cute, Clair!

Clair said...

Of course! I know the clothes will be and the shoes will be too if T doesn't ruin them. He's so hard on shoes now!! Eeek!