Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise.

Just another day in paradise. It's Tuesday....feels like Monday. Trent is being Trent. May the Lord bless his preschool teachers...they're gonna need it!
But right now he's playing Wii...unclothed...which is how he is 90% of the time. Of course, if this town had something to fit him, he may wear clothes more often. If you think I'm kidding...I'm not. The only shirt I found in 5T yesterday said "Blame the Dog". I almost bought it, but we don't have a dog. Gotta place an online order and SOON!
The cat...well...she doesn't bother anyone, but she also doesn't want to be bothered.

And the laundry...it keeps piling up. I took a picture of the dishes in the sink, but it was too embarrassing to post. The rest of the house....not too good. My to-do list is horrendous.

But this is paradise. It's a beautiful day. Trent came and snuggled in bed with me this morning...something that rarely happens. He has slept in underwear every night for 2 weeks now and has stayed dry...that makes life heavenly! Everyone is healthy and relatively happy. I did clean my office, so I can work without feeling dust bunnies chewing on my toes. I'm feeling ever so slightly motivated, so if I go now I may knock a few things off my list before sundown. Au revoir!

No comments: