Sunday, May 4, 2008

Five Favorite Photos

Five of my favorite photos from last week:



I did a bridal portrait shoot yesterday and the bride's daughter came along. I think I had just as much fun taking picture of her as I did the bride. :) This is my all-time favorite!!




Another sweet photo!




This was a fun picture I took at the park. It's Trent swinging if you can't tell. :)





I had to spend about 6 hours in Edenton on Friday, so I took advantage of the time and took a few photos. This was my favorite. These are the rocking chairs on the porch of the Barker House.





And this photo isn't the greatest as far as quality. I had my flash off, so it's a little blury. But if you knew how often G's brother (Corey) kissed his mom you would understand why this is such a rare and priceless photo. :) It was Senior night at HCHS....Corey's last night in a baseball uniform. Sniff! Sniff! :)

No comments: