Monday, May 12, 2008

ROTC Ball

Saturday night was the annual ROTC military ball at the high school. G's brother went...I have yet to hear how the night was. Gotta get the scoop on that one.

I got a call late Friday afternoon asking if I could do some photos of another couple going to the ball. Anyone who knows me knows I can't turn down a photo shoot. So I worked our schedules around a 30 minute photo shoot at the Jernigan House Saturday afternoon. G was on night shift, so he had to wake up early to watch Trent while I raced to the bed and breakfast for a few quick shots. I wish I had more time, but I did what I could and was pretty pleased with the outcome.


Here are a few shots from Saturday:



1 comment:

S, E, or O said...

Good photos! The colors are just right, and you've centered them well! :)